Brand New Release: Akaunting 2.1Reading Time: 2 minutes
Meet our latest version of Akaunting – 2.1, with improvements and new features to make your experience better and more convenient.
Because Akaunting is a community-driven project, we always listen to what you want, working tirelessly to grow our product to meet your business needs.
What’s new on Akaunting 2.1?
You can now add multiple taxes while creating invoices and bills or create a new one quickly on the same page.
Bills and Invoices
Due to popular demand, you now have better editing features for bills/invoices. You can add vendors, customers, items, dates, etc., while creating your document.
As the invoice template is generic for all business types, there are multiple titles to choose from in some fields.
We’ve changed to an accordion-style menu, so you don’t have to see all the titles simultaneously.
Other Changes and Additions
There are also some other changes to streamline your Akaunting experience:
- A sales & purchases default category
- Search and filter enhancements
- Improvements to the filegroup template, including a drag and drop feature
- Advancements for users with large amounts of data
- Removal of icons from buttons
Updating to Akaunting 2.1
If you use the online cloud version of Akaunting, you don’t need to do anything to benefit from the latest upgrade. If you’re a self-hosted user, you’ll need a system update.
Updating is simple.
- First, we recommend backing up your data before starting.
- Next, click the Update Notification button – two arrows forming a circle at the top right of your Akaunting screen.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the “Updates” page. Full instructions can be found here.
If you’re not already using Akaunting, it’s free accounting software designed for small businesses. Here are a few great reasons why you might like it:
- Intuitive interface
- Mobile, Tablet, and PC friendly
- Multilingual admin & client panels
- Designed for small businesses
- Secure – retain 100% ownership of your financial data
If you require help or advice about Akaunting, you can visit our support page, where you’ll find helpful documents or dedicated assistance from one of our advisors.
You can also join the Akaunting Forum, a support community with over 7k members and growing.
We hope the new Akaunting 2.1 version meets your needs. We promise to keep making improvements, especially those suggested by you.
Please let us know if you have any ideas that may help improve Akaunting. You are our drive and inspiration.
As we would like to celebrate the new version of Akaunting, there will be a 21% discount on all apps for two days.