Black Friday Sale: 30% DISCOUNT applied to all apps until November 30.
Create credit and debit notes, credit a customer account, use credits in an invoice, and make and receive a refund.
What are credit and debit notes?
A credit note is a commercial document that a vendor produces for a customer to notify a customer that a credit has been applied to a customer's account for various reasons such as:
- a customer returned goods or rejected services
- goods were damaged during delivery
- there was a mistake in the price of an original invoice
- a customer overpaid an original invoice
A debit note is a commercial document that a customer produces to a vendor to indicate or request a return of funds due to some reason. It could be:
- incorrect or damaged goods received
- purchase cancellation
- invoice value is incorrect
- goods returning
Credit Note Settings 1
Credit Note Settings 2
Select Credit Note Template
Debit Note Settings
Create Credit Note From Invoice
Creating New Credit Note
Use Credits In Invoice
Create Debit Note From Bill
Creating New Debit Note
A year of updates & support.
A lifetime of usage. Learn more