Nurture teamwork and deliver projects right on time. You can create unlimited projects, attach them to income and expense transactions, discuss with your team, upload files, and do a lot more.
- Get a bird's eye view of all your projects
- Create unlimited tasks and involve as many people as you want
- Keep all your project and team's discussions in one place for easy reference
- You don't skip a beat with intelligent updates on your projects
- Attach invoices, revenues, bills, and payments to projects
- Conveniently track the profit and loss of every project
- Get detailed info about time spent on each task and effortlessly convert them to invoices
- Specialized project overview for project owners
By subscribing, you don't have to worry about any kind of upgrade costs. Just keep using the software and enjoy all the new features as long as your subscription lasts.
Updates & support during the subscription period
Secure cloud storage
You save $32 a year!
It is a perfect tool is super useful for managing work teams and coordinating teams is super easy to use, has an intuitive interface and easy, is very simple to configure it. I love the ability to put widgets everywhere.
The ease of creating new projects and the tasks needed for each and assigning them to team members is awesome. It is a very simple app which is what I like best. Project management is hard enough as it is, a project management platform needs to be simple and clean and easy to use and this provides that.
Really quick and easy to setup. All our work is now centralized!
Very effective app. You can manage your expense or revenue by project bases. And also you can see the details or transaction about related project.
App developers are very polite and open minded. When you have any propose for new update, they can be very eager to implement your request.
Thanks Project app team
Wow the new version rocks. Creating projects, assigning to users and tracking the progress is so simple and user-friendly. I find it very intuitive and you basically don't need training on it.
As Jo said, it had some problems at the beginning but the developer fixed them super quickly and since the new version released yesterday it works like a charm.
Showing 11 to 15 of 16 reviews