Dear Development team. I noticed a bug in currency conversion calculation as detailed below:
Assume default currency AUD rate 1
Assueme second currency USD rate 0.70
Assume item value $100 AUD
When sending an invoice for US customer then invoice appears correct item value $70
When looking at dashboard its is INCORRECT total incomes value also $70 instead of $100
i have same problem.
There was a closed thread on this, please look at below.
The thread was closed with a fix, But I think the fix wasn't comprehensive. I made a suggestion for a more robust converssion method. I don't know if my suggestion was considered.