Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Error 500 on New Invoice

Lucuma Estudio   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Hi! I'm getting an error 500 when trying to create a new Invoice. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 3 years ago

Hello,

You can enable debug to see more details about the error:

https://akaunting.com/docs/developer-manual/debug

Regards

Lucuma Estudio   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Thank you Denis for your response. How can I enable it on the hosted version?

Caleb Cruze   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

A Permissions Error. In most cases, a 500 Internal Server Error is due to an incorrect permission on one or more files or folders. In most of those cases, an incorrect permission on a PHP and CGI script is to blame. These should usually be set at 0755 (-rwxr-xr-x).
A PHP Timeout. If your script connects to external resources and those resources timeout, an HTTP 500 error can occur. Timeout rules, or better error handling in your script, should help if this is the cause of the 500 error.
A Coding Error in .htaccess. While not as common, be sure to check that your site's .htaccess file is properly structured.

Regards,
Caleb

Abdul Jabbar   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Error still persists. I tried downloading and hosting the site on my own server and also tried to create a new account Akaunting website but both of them showed 500 Internal Server Error when creating a new Sales Invoice.

Amarantos Cakes   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

I am getting error 503 when trying to add an invoice, was working fine all day yesterday then kept getting this error in the evening

Martin Kruger   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Got the same error. After enabling debugging it turned out that the PHP extension 'fileinfo' had to be enabled. That fixed the problem for me.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 7 of 7 discussions