Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

403 Forbidden Page error just started

CCM Finance Manager   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

After logging in to https://akaunting.com/dashboard, I started to receive the Oops Forbidden Page error when selecting Login for my only company. It just started for no apparent reason. Any ideas?

Thirsty Crow   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Your IP address is probably in the database table for banned IPs. That happened to me, and it took me a while to figure it out. I couldn't find any documentation that mentioned that IPs would be banned, but there is apparently a mechanism to do it. Check the "i00_firewall_ips" table to see if your IP address is there.

Commented 3 years ago

ThirstyCrow, thanks for your response. I am using the cloud version, how can I check that table? I can login to my account dashboard, but cannot access or create new companies, so I would think banned ips would not even be able to do that. Also, I don't understand why this would happen suddenly - I was able to access my company just fine, and then I couldn't.

Commented 3 years ago

Issue resolved - I tried another computer on the same network and then another browser on my pc and was able to connect, So I cleared entire browser cache, everyting, in Google Chrome my ususal browser and was able to get in again.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 4 of 4 discussions