Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

500 Internal Server Error with showing invoice

James   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi

I have just setup Akounting instance in your cloud. I get this error when generating a new invoice. It is my first one. This is what I see on my screen -

https://app.akaunting.com/sales/invoices/312061

00 Internal Server Error
We will work on fixing that right away.

It says version 2.0.8

James   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

After logging out and logging back in several times it came good. These type of errors shake your confidence in the application a bit. Wondering what's next to occur? Seems to be a lot of happy users. Maybe this latest version still needs tweaking to get rid of these final bugs?

Perhaps it would be good to get a response from the developer to allay my fears.

Dunno?

Ryan Mish   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

I was able to fix my problem by changing my allocation of memory on my server for the application. It really helped to turn debug on that told me why there was a server error, and then after increasing the allocation to 1G my problems have stopped. You can learn how to turn on debug here: https://akaunting.com/docs/developer-manual/debug

James   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi Ryan

Thanks for the response.

My instance is hosted by Akaunting. I won't have access to that. At some stage, after trialling it I will put on my own server.

Thanks for the tip it is something to bear in mind later on.

Cheers

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 4 years ago

Hello James,

What did you exactly do before getting this issue?

Regards

James   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi Dennis

I updated and customised settings for the invoice. After that when I did a test I got the 500 error. As mentioned I logged in and out a couple of times went away for a few hours came back and logged in and it worked.

Any explanation for this?

Cheers

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 6 of 6 discussions