Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Error 500 when editing Payments with attachments

Tepui Cloud   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Steps to reproduce:

1. Add a new Payment
2. Add a PDF attachment to the payment
3. Save

It saves fine. The Payments list shows the new payment. I confirmed on the web server that the attachment uploads and gets stored under: .../storage/app/uploads/1/transactions/attachement.pdf. I also confirmed that the attachment gets added to proper table (akfo_media) with the proper MIME type (application/pdf).

4. From the Payments list, click on the date o on the elipsis then "Edit"
5. Error occurs

Oops! Something went wrong
500 Internal Server Error
We will work on fixing that right away.

The web server error reads:

[Wed Apr 29 19:35:51.732968 2020] [lsapi:error] [pid 25006:tid 47945296717568] [client 172.115.8.79:51605] [host tepui.cloud] Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1615 Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /home/wwwtepu/public_html/accounting/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:117\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/wwwtepu/public_html/accounting/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php(117): PDOStatement->execute(NULL)\n#1 /home/wwwtepu/public_html/accounting/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(336): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDOStatement->execute()\n#2 /home/wwwtepu/public_html/accounting/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(664): Illuminate\\Database\\Connection->Illuminate\\Database\\{closure}('select * from `...', Array)\n#3 /home/wwwtepu/public_html/accounting/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(631): Illuminate\\Database\\Connection->runQueryCallback('select * from `...', Array, Object(Closure))\n#4 /home/wwwtepu/public_html/accounting/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php in /home/wwwtepu/public_html/accounting/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 671\n, referer: https://tepui.cloud/accounting/common/reports

I confirmed this has nothing to do with recurrency. I truncated the table and retried. The error persited. [Of course, I restored the table data afterwards].

I confirmed this has to do with the attachments. I truncated mediables and deleted data from media tables, and I was able to get to view/edit the transaction/payment.

Please help.

Tepui Cloud   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Version 2.0.10

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 4 years ago

Hello,

It seems you've made some changes to the system, right?

Regards

Tepui Cloud   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

No, I did not make any changes. Just from the vanilla installation.

Yunes   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Same issue with attachmants by creating an invoice.
Error 500:
I get this PHP 500 Error after Update:
LOG.error: Argument 1 passed to Plank\Mediable\Helpers\File::readableSize() must be of the type int, string given, called in /home/betailor/buchhaltung.betailor.de/vendor/plank/laravel-mediable/src/Media.php on line 169 (View: /home/betailor/buchhaltung.betailor.de/resources/views/partials/media/file.blade.php) (View: /home/betailor/buchhaltung.betailor.de/resources/views/partials/media/file.blade.php) {"userId":1,"exception":{}}

Yunes   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

ok my Issue is a little diffrent but is also about adding attachmant

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 6 of 6 discussions