Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.
I've investigate Akaunting via softaculous. I'm interested in using Akaunting but I have save bug error:
1. Install Akaunting via softaculous will note change language English to Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt). I've install Akaunting by Manual and choose Language is Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt), I can't change Language back to English.
2. Can't save Currency Symbol Position "After Amount":
Go to /settings/currencies/1/edit
In Symbol Position, choose: "After Amount", click Save
Go to /settings/currencies/1/edit again, In Symbol Position, still option is "Before Amount" and Symbol Position in all website still in "Before Amount"
This seems affect to all currency.
3. When I set default Currency is Vietnam Dong (đ), seem all feature with number is not working like Invoice, Revenues, Bills, Payment, I can't edit to the number I want.
4. Because of can't use Vietname Dong (đ), I have to use USD is default Currency, but Precision can not change from 2 to 0.
I think if Akaunting fix those bug, it will be ok.
System information (Akaunting, PHP versions)
Akaunting version: 1.2.15
PHP version: 7.1.21
I have another bugs. Go to Expenses> Bills> Add new> After add some items, I save and add new item, after that, I edit this bill again but can't not add my new item by type some keyword and select. And I can not add Payment to current edit bill.
And though I'm not finish this bill, all my items auto increase. I think I have to add payment or finish this bill, my items auto increase.
1) Actually we test before so many times with softaculous but thanks, i got my note
2) Thank you so much for report us this bug.
3)It's about default currency feature. I mean if you want change your currency rate, you must change it before you set it as default.
4) Please explain more ?
5) Thanks you again about this bill issue.
Thank you so much again and again Toan your beautifull feedbacks and ideas.
Have a nice day!
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 discussions