Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.
I have added new controller and few functions, it also create permission then assign permission to the role that I am in. However, I always get redirected to home page everytime I try to access to the new route. Any ideas?
Chomnit, can you write the route details and controller path here?
i am experiencing the same problems as Chomnit. my route keeps redirecting to dashboard('/')
i added a new resource controller MajorClasses in akaunting\app\Http\Controllers\Items\MajorClasses.php
did anyone find a solution to this yet? I am experiencing the same thing and have spent a better part of today trying to fix it without luck.
I eventually resolved this using the Modules feature as explained here (https://akaunting.com/docs/developer-manual/modules). It is actually very easy and makes it look like you are building a separate Laravel app. Once you install a module, it has its own Controllers, Models, Views, Routes folders and so on. Treat this module as a separate application and put everything where they should be and you shouldn't have any problems.
Hope this helps someone out there.
Hi Friends , I`m solve this problem ,
It`s not difficult, Just follow the same architecture .
1) create route
2) create new Controller,Request and model for your custom controller.
3) add menu link in middleware/AdminMenu.php.
4) add new permission for your custom controller through admin panel.
5) allow permission to your role.
6) then create middleware Like LoadCurrency.php ( This is important step because its not set, the redirectifauthendication file will be redirect to the dashboard).
Try it its work for me.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 discussions