Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.
How to attach accounting document to a manual accounting posting ?
I am helping my client, who is very enthusiastic about using the Akaunting SW for his companies
- and, also he is hoping to help at broadening the use of Akaunting in Denmark in general :-)
- when adding a manual accounting posting, it seems that it is not possible to attach an accounting document ?
- or, have we overlooked something ?
- or, is there a workaround for this perhaps ?
reason for asking :
- very soon, it will be required by law in Denmark, that all accounting documents must be available in digital form in the accounts
- which means that all accounting postings will need to have an attached document to make this workable in Denmark
help, input and feedback on this is welcome :-)
Thanks for your help in broadening the usage of Akaunting, really appreciate it.
As for your question, are you referring to the Manual Journal feature of the Double-Entry app? If so, can you please create a ticket so that our staff could help you asap?
@Denis - thanx for quick response on this :-)
- I will get back to you with precise details
- we are using the translation into Danish language, so I will have to do some experiments with changing the language back to English, so we are sure, that we are talking about the same accounting entries
@Denis - after switching to English language :
- yes, it is the ´Manual Journal´ feature which is part of the ´Double-Entry´ app
- when going via the ´Add New´ button, the page ´New Manual Journal´ is presented
- and, it is only possible to add some descriptive notes in the field ´Description´
- however, it is not possible to attach an accounting document in the same way, as when making all of the other types of account entries
- i.e. for invoices, revenues, bills and payments
is this to be considered a ´missing feature´ ?
- or, just something which is not part of how Akaunting works ?
Dann, feel free to create a ticket so that our staff can help with that.
ok, fine - I have by now made a support ticket - thanx :-)
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 discussions