James Cumming ( User ) 1 week ago
The default tax as set on an Item is always applied on a bill even if the tax rate is changed on the bill.
Steps to recreate:
- Create an expense Item with one type of tax (eg 15% VAT)
- Create a new bill and select the Item created above
- You will see that "15% VAT" is selected by default as the tax (which is correct).
- The change the tax to something else like "VAT exclusive"
- Now save the Bill.
- You will notice that the saved bill applies the default rate of "15% VAT" and not the selected "VAT exclusive" rate as selected.