Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Overdue invoices is incorrect WEB version 2.1.0.0

Yuriy Rakovtsi   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Dear Akaunting,

So right now I use the version 2.1.0.0 and i have a problem with an overdue invoces amount calculation.
It worked well in 2020 and I'm not sure when it has broked?

As a user: Web version admin

Expected results: The amount of the overdue invoices should be calculated for invoices with status "Sent" and "Partial" and as it comes to "Paid" the overdue shouldn't be calculated (as it was earlier)

Current result: Instead of the overdue amount calculated by statuses, I see an insanely huge number that isn't true regarding my company's cash flow.

Ferdinand Rubia   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

I am also experiencing this problem.

Adding Partial Payments are being counted as another Income instead of just the Total Invoice Payable.

An 800$ Invoice with a 500$ partial payment would be counted as 1300$ in the total income dashboard.

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 3 years ago

@Yuri
Reminders are not sent for paid invoices so make sure the status of those invoices is Paid.

@Ferdinand
Your issue is not related but has been fixed, thanks for the feedback.

Commented 3 years ago

@Denis
Thanks for your quick response. So I did it, and actually, I found the bug. I have a lot of "Partial" (status) invoices, that were paid partially + a couple of "Sent" (Status) invoices. So in the dashboard "Receivables/Upcoming profit" the system just simply adds the amounts.
What I expect is that:
"Partial" should add only the remaining, as an ex. My invoice is 12 000 USD, the client paid 11,500, so the overdue is only 500, not 12 000 USD.
"Sent" - if it's overdue then you can show it on my dashboard,
I hope that I explained it well, I'm happy to answer more questions.

Fawaz Travel & Tours International   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

I am also experiencing this problem.

Ferdinand Rubia   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Hello @Denis

The issue is back again. This was fixed yesterday but now its making the same error.

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 3 years ago

Can you try now again, please?

Commented 3 years ago

@Denis Thank you very much. It looks good right now. Thanks for your availability and a quick fix. I really appreciate it.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 8 of 8 discussions