Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Tax Summary Report Completely Blank, Empty, 0.00

Scott Carson   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hi,

I have invoices made and recorded tax on them. However, when I click Reports, the Tax Summary widget reads "$0.00". Clicking into it gives me the correct monthly table, but every month is empty and the Nets all read "$0.00". I really hope I've misconfigured something because I need to file taxes to the government at the end of the month and I currently have no way to do so. Please help!!!!!!!

-Scott.

Scott Carson   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

UPDATE: The recurring invoice bugs from my other thread were causing me to delete and re-created many, many invoices. As such, it threw off the taxes so the report IS working - huge sigh of relief!

New problem: General Ledger is full of garbage entries from all the bad recurring invoices. I'll start a separate thread for that.

Scott Carson   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Another update: if you want taxes for purchases to be reached, you need to mark the bill as paid - it may not be enough to just make a payment! This is a huge bug in my mind as the functionality is technically ok but the workflow causes invalid data. I personally had to redo our company's process due to this. We now make a bull, mark it paid, then go to payments and modify the payment field as necessary so that it shows up in tax summary.

Guillaume   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hi, an other related bug to "Tax Summary Report"
I'have 2 inclued taxes,
only one show the cumul tax,
the second is Empty, 0.00
cheers

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 4 of 4 discussions