Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Web App Update 2.0.1 Problem

Itswd   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

It is great after waiting for 15 hours until we get the updated, fresh and catchy theme of the new web app for Akaunting. However, there are several problem that I find annoying to both in desktop and phone view. Here are my list:
- Default sorting of item set to the first date not the last and I still can't find how to change this default value. It is even infuriating in Bills section since the default sorting fall into Number.
- Bill payment slip into Payment section, making double counting for item that already counted in Bills
- In phone view, sidebar always covering the whole page everytime I click anything. I find it is a bit frustating since I have to close it every second.

I know it is still day one from the update, I hope that it will be fixed in the next update or so. I will continue to explore new interesting feature.

Itswd   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hell now even I can't type any number in Amount in Payment

Ismail Wafir   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Cant Add Items in the invoice like before as well.

Yuriy Rakovtsi   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

The same here

Hernan Puente   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Same here, plus all the data is messed up (i.e. I see payments in the revenue list, reports are wrong, etc). We need some sort of update to understand if we should wait until everything is fixed and/or know when we can expect that fix. Right now the system is useless. Thanks in advance!

Itswd   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Update:
+ Default sorting and typing amount have been fixed.
- Sidebar still continue nagging in phone view.
- Search box still unusable.
- Filter function still unavailable
- Error in exporting Bill data

Hernan Puente   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

I can't believe this is happening.

Mixed data (revenues and payments showing under the same list), inconsistent results (for more than 12 months of data, the whole 2019 and part of 2018 and 2020), login issues, reports showing incorrect results, etc.

Even for a free platform like Akaunting, the migration to a new version should be fully tested before being implemented. I trusted Akaunting as our main accounting system and now I can't do anything, even if I pay for dedicated support, this is a huge issue that doesn't seem it will be fixed in the short term.

Super disappointed :(

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 4 years ago

Hello,

None of the above issues are available at the moment, except filter.

Also, I would like to emphasize that there is 0, oh yes 0 loss/mix/duplicate with data.

Regards

Hernan Puente   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi Denis,

I'm dealing with Batuhan via email regarding this issue. I'm not saying there is a data loss/duplicate, but the platform is not showing data correctly (which I called 'mixed data').

I'll follow up with Batuhan to see if he can help.

Thanks

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 9 of 9 discussions