Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

2.1.24 update missing user profile changes

Adrie   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

In the 2.1.24 update, city, zip code, town, country was updated for the customer, vendor as well as company settings.

I think the developer missed updating the customer profile, it just shows the address and nothing for city, zip code, town, country.

Unless my update did not work correctly.

Melda Melda   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hi Adria,

Thank you for your feedback. We could not reproduce any issue on our end. However, could you please let us know about more details with your case?

Adrie   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Melda,

I must not have explained the issue I have. Please follow these steps to reproduce the issue I have.

1) Login as a customer (not admin)
2) Go to the customer profile setting
3) Add address, city, state, zipcode in the address field
4) NOTE: no SEPARATE fields for city, state, zipcode and country in the user profile

5) Logout
6) Sign in as admin
7) Go to sales ==>customer
8) Select a customer
9) Click the edit button
10) Note the address field is filled out with the city, state, zipcode
11) BUT the ZIPCODE FIELD, CITY FIELD, STATE FIELD, and COUNTRY fields are empty

RESULT:
If admin fills it the appropriate address info in the correct fields in SALES==>CUSTOMERS (added in 2.1.24)
1) Those fields do NOT SHOW UP IN THE CUSTOMER PROFILE
2) Customer changes their address in the address field and they include zipcode, city, state and country in the address field, the invoice will show their address twice.

FIX:
Add city, state, zipcode and country to the customer profile as separate fields.

Adrie   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

This is the link to what was updated in 2.1.24.

Note - No screenshots of the customer profile.

https://github.com/akaunting/akaunting/pull/2240

Melda Melda   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hi Adrie,

I have tried to reproduce your case and had all the fields in the Customer Profile as I created before. Unfortunately, we can not interfere with your system from here. However, if you would like further assistance we will be happy to help you with the Dedicated Support Services.

Adrie   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hi Melda,

Yes, the customer profile has all the fields but not when the customer signs in and goes to his profile the fields are NOT there.

So to clear things up I prepared a video just for you:

https://youtu.be/rLz3xiv4AJU

Please note issues are in 2.1.24 as well as 2.1.25.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 6 of 6 discussions