Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

500 Error after v.2.1.10 update

Ideas Block Lt   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

After updating there cannot access our site anymore, there is a 500 response, when enabling debug mode I can see that the error is thrown when trying to access a table "akvn_documents" which doesnt exist in the database! I wonder if this should have been created during the upgrade process, and what does the table look for, maybe i can create it manually...

Leonardo Gomes   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hello ideas Block,

Document tables keeps all your invoices, bill custom apps such as estimates, credit notes and etc..
It is unlikely that the update will erase your table. Maybe some migrations didn't finish the update process.

Did your update proccess went until the 100%?
Have you made any backup before the update?

Commented 2 years ago

Hi Leonardo,

Tragically , we did not do backup before the update, and you are right, the updae to v2.1.10 did not complete successfully, as it finished in this 500 error. So yes, it must have been during this migration/upgrade process that the data was lost (!) which is very sensitive information to loos really :/

Any idea on how could we proceed to recover the data or complete the upgrade process?

Esau Mendez Blanco   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

This issue is with all updates from the app, please let us know if there is a fix.

Thanks

Commented 2 years ago

It is now 9 months after and we are still suffering from the consequences of this failed update. In my understanding, this is a problem with the update process, which is flawed, and it caused irreparable damage to our company!

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 5 of 5 discussions