Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Bugs in 1.2.13

Andy McBride   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

I am encountering a number of bugs in 1.2.13. Can no longer use the application because payment can not be saved.

1. Can not save payments. 

1. Fill out invoice

2. Click More Actions ->Add Payment

3. Payment screen comes up with total filled in (I like this)

4. Click on Save - Nothing happens (I expect the payment to be saved and model window close)

5. Tried reentering the payment amount and click save again - nothing happens

2. Price Field issue

1. Add new line items

2. Manually enter a name

3. set quantity to 1

4. Try to enter a price. The field will continually refresh and not allow the price to be entered correctly. If I am very fast it will allow an entry but not always correct. Once the decimal is in place you can no longer enter a dollar amount. 

Batuhan Baş   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

Hi Andy,

Please try new version of Akaunting(1.2.14). If you still face to same problem, i mean payment or price field issue please bring us.

Have a nice day! 

Andy McBride   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

Hi,

Upgraded to 1.2.14. The issues I had in 1.2.13 are still present.

Andy

Batuhan Baş   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

Hi Andy,

Please write what's your currency type for payment and what's your product currency type ?

Have a nice day!

Andy McBride   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

That has not changed. Still USD.

Andy McBride   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

More details.

I was able to manually enter a payment amount on the manually entered item by highlighting over the prefilled $0.00 and quickly entering an amount. However, if you try and enter an amount over the pre-filled $0.00 (instead of erasing) I am not successful. What I type is over written almost immediately. SO somehting have changed here from version 1.2.12.

Payment screen - can no longer change the currency. I have always used USD and never had the need to change it. However, I now see that the currency type on the payment screen is set to USD and grayed out. I can not change it on this screen any longer.

Can not delete draft invoices - All ll of the invoices that I have created and not been able to pay can not be deleted. When I attempt to delete the Draft invoiced either from the invoice itself or the invoice list, I receive a screen the says "Whoops, looks like something went wrong" message on a full white screen.

Andy McBride   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

One last note. I can make an invoice as Paid and the invoice amount is added to the default bank. However, I can still not delete the invoice.

Andy McBride   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

Still a problem. 1.2.15 did resolve the delete problem (I can not delete invoices) and the issue of not beaing able to enter a manual items cost. However, I can still not record a payment. Same issues as reported for 1.2.13 and 1.2.14. 

THe payment dialog will come up, the total cost for the invoice is shown by default. However, when I click on OK the payment is not added to the invoice, I can not change the payment type.

I did try manually enter the payment to the invoice to see if I could get an error. I change the payment to a lesser and greaer amount than the invoice. No impact. When I click on OK, the payment is not registered.

Batuhan Baş   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

Hi Andy,

Firstly sorry my late answer because we just focused on development.  Please check Akaunting new version and please if you facing still the same problem.

Have a nice day!

Andy McBride   ( User )

Commented 5 years ago

HI Batuhan,

Sorry for my late reply. Once I moved to 1.3.x the above issues have all been corrected.

Andy

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 10 of 10 discussions