Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Date jumps back to 25th of Dec 2018

Infoserv   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Hi, since i updated to Version 2.1.7 or 2.1.8 for every entry i create or change the date field swichtes back to the 25.12.2018. Any clues why this happends and how to fix it. Have to get my tax ready in a couple of days and this is a disaster now.
Have to probably switch back to a 2 weeks old backup if there is no solution on that.

Pawbeardays   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

I already mentioned this issue a week ago, but noone answered so I don't think there's a solution

Infoserv   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

I installed a new droplet from DO with Version 2.1.8 and imported my old data there. But still same problem. Initially before importing my data from a Version 2.1.4 it doesn't seem to have this problem.
That's odd. Anyway i'll have to use 2.1.4 till this is fixed...

Infoserv   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

I've to correct myself. It is only change the date to DEC 2018, when i'm trying to create a new expense in MARCH 2021, e.g. Feb or April 2021 is working.

Infoserv   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Same if i choose March of 2022 with the date picker. It jumps back to Dec 2018. So something is very weird with the month March. At least in my case

Marika Brink   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

I have the same problem, after i had no dashboard since weeks ago, and no one fixed it, i made a new company and import all data.
Now i have the Date problem, so bad. If i go to the android app and create a new expensive or somethink else the date is not jumping to 2018. It seems to be a problem with the desktop browsers.
I tested all browsers i have, google chrome, edge dev, firefox, opera all up to date.
It works only on android browsers.

Infoserv   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Seems like it is fixed with version 2.1.10, at least for me.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 7 of 7 discussions