Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Error 500 at instalation

Giovanny Garcia   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Hello, I've install akaunting but i can´t access.

1. the page says "error 500". the log show " [Wed Jul 22 19:10:18.429923 2020] [php7:error] [pid 23500] [client 62.171.166.167:41228] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: file_put_contents(/home/admin/web/perseo.pro/public_shtml/storage/framework/views/c9812348009424bdb3e4484d2a6ecd15d0cc2b03.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/web/perseo.pro/public_shtml/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php:135\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(2, 'file_put_conten...', '/home/admin/web...', 135, Array)\n#1 /home/admin/web/perseo.pro/public_shtml/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php(135): file_put_contents('/home/admin/web...', 's...', 0)\n#2 /home/admin/web/perseo.pro/public_shtml/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Compilers/BladeCompiler.php(150): Illuminate\\Filesystem\\Filesystem->put('/home/admin/web...', 's...')\n#3 /home/admin/web/perseo.pro/public_shtml/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Engines/CompilerEngine.php(51): Illuminate\\View\\Compilers\\BladeCompiler->compile('/hom in /home/admin/web/perseo.pro/public_shtml/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php on line 135"

2. I solve the problem whit 777 permision at the folder /bootstrap/cache/ /storage/ and /vendor/laravel/ , but I don´t know if this causes security problems.

3. Now i can access to the page, but Chrome show "Oops! Something went wrong 500 Internal Server Error We will work on fixing that right away." at Akaunting interfaz.

I cant install

somebody can help me? thanks

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 3 years ago

You should delete the current installation and start again after fixing the file/folder permissions.

Caleb Cruze   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Reload the web page. You can do that by selecting the refresh/reload button, pressing F5 or Ctrl+R, or trying the URL again from the address bar.

Even if the 500 Internal Server Error is a problem on the web server, the issue might just be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful.

If the message appears during the checkout process at an online merchant, be aware that duplicate attempts to checkout may end up creating multiple orders— and multiple charges! Most merchants have automatic protections from these kinds of actions, but it's still something to keep in mind.

Clear your browser's cache. If there's a problem with the cached version of the page you're viewing, it could be causing HTTP 500 issues.

Internal Server Errors are not often caused by caching issues, but we have, on occasion, seen the error go away after clearing the cache. It's such an easy and harmless thing to try, so don't skip it.

Delete your browser's cookies. Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the site you're getting the error on.

After removing the cookie(s), restart the browser and try again.

Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead. It's not very common, but some servers produce a 500 Internal Server Error when in reality 504 Gateway Timeout is a more appropriate message based on the cause of the problem.

Contacting the website directly is another option. There's a good chance that the site's administrators already know about the 500 error, but if you suspect they don't, letting them know helps both you and them (and everyone else).

Most sites have support-based social network accounts and a few even have email and telephone numbers.

Or try to restart the installation.

Regards,
Caleb

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 3 of 3 discussions