Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Http 500 Internal server error

Londots   ( User )

Commented 2 weeks ago

After Updating to 3.0 (now at 3.0.5) i've constantly gotten 500 errors.
I even ditched everything and installed it clean, and lost 2 years of data.

This only happens on the Dashboard page.
Currently it shows: Constructor failed (View: .../akaunting/resources/views/common/dashboards/show.blade.php).

Other pages are working fine.

Ioan Solovastru   ( User )

Commented 1 week ago

Same error, could anyone help us out?

Omadudu Admin   ( User )

Commented 1 week ago

Same here!

I tried figuring out what internal part is messing it up. But after installing 3.0.5 clean on another server and it gave me the same error only on the Dashboard, I am certain it 95% not server related. The remaining 5% I leave at php incompatibilities I still haven't verified yet.

Anyone with a solution to this?

Regards,

Mohamed   ( User )

Commented 1 week ago

It may be one of the following reasons
check php version
check files permissions
check log of application or apache server logs

Omadudu Admin   ( User )

Commented 5 days ago

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your input.
Enabling the intl PHP Extention in version 8.1 solved it for me.

Hope this helps.

Londots   ( User )

Commented 4 hours ago

I checked everything. The problem still persists.

Londots   ( User )

Commented 4 hours ago

There's only one error:
AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /.../.git

But there is no ".git" file.

Londots   ( User )

Commented 3 hours ago

After Update to 3.0.6 I get "constructor failed" on more pages as well.

Londots   ( User )

Commented 3 hours ago

Apache version is: 2.4.51

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 9 of 9 discussions