Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Constructer Failed

Bradley   ( User )

Commented 7 months ago

Illuminate\View\ViewException:
Constructor failed (View: /resources/views/common/dashboards/show.blade.php)

Bradley   ( User )

Commented 7 months ago

Debug message:
LOG.warning: str_contains(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in

Bradley   ( User )

Commented 7 months ago

I cannot load dashboard. I was initially stuck at currencies just after installing but now i can login but im hit with this error

Viktor Viktor   ( User )

Commented 6 months ago

Have you ever sorted out this issue? I am also getting 500s when I want to access details of a customer or transaction. I am having this on all the recent 3.1 versions and I am running the official docker.

Bradley   ( User )

Commented 6 months ago

No still have not fixed the issue. I think its a php issue but entirely sure. I will update once i figured out what it is

Bradley   ( User )

Commented 6 months ago

By default my server was denying PATCH requests. I've added a line to the .htaccess to allow granted request for POST and PUT options.

Require all granted

That only solved the problem for not being able to get past the setup. I am still stuck with this error:
Constructor failed (View: /path_to_domain_root/resources/views/common/dashboards/show.blade.php)

A new error i see in my logs after making the htaccess changes is this:

LOG.error: Constructor failed (View: /path_to_domian_root/resources/views/common/dashboards/show.blade.php) {
"userId": 1,
"exception": {}

Bradley   ( User )

Commented 6 months ago

im not sure why the code for the htaccess is not fully displaying

Bradley   ( User )

Commented 6 months ago

Limit GET POST PUT OPTIONS>
Require all granted
/Limit>

Rob Kage   ( User )

Commented 2 months ago

Hi Bradley did you ever sort the "passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack)" when adding currencies on the setup page?

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 9 of 9 discussions