Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

I have upgraded from 3.0.6 to 3.0.9 docker image

Mark Andersen   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

I get 500 errors when editing anything: invoices, settings etc. after this update.

with only the following in the console:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'getElementsByTagName')

Scion   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

You cannot cleanly upgrade Akaunting by just changing the docker image version. You should downgrade, upgrade through the UI, and then update your docker-compose file to match the new version.

Mark Andersen   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

Men app og update har været kørt på /update url

Mark Andersen   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

Sorry, not the right language ;P

But yes the app and update, has been run to 3.0.8 from update url and the with output off success - then the container update to :latest and then it said 3.0.9 in footer.

What do I do? i'm stuck.

I have try to downgrade to 3.0.6 docker images and then the interface gives a error500 from the start/homepage but running the 3.0.8 docker images I can't edit invoices or any other edit but fine browse all data and views without error 500 only on edit/forms pages.

Mark Andersen   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

this is all container puts in the log

172.17.0.15 - - [09/Nov/2022:09:03:26 +0000] "GET /4/sales/invoices/21113575/edit HTTP/1.1" 500 21960 "https://akaunting.url/4/sales/invoices/21113575" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/107.0.1418.35"

in the database the invoice exists and was working before this update.

Mark Andersen   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

PS not using docker-compose but docker

Mark Andersen   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

I have solved it...
Deleted volume with config + modules + data
Restarted the container to the same database (not deleted)
Uploaded pictures again to logo on invoices

All okay again.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 7 of 7 discussions