Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Server - 500 Internal Error

Brendan Wilson   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Good Day,

I've uploaded the unzipped folder to my server and tried to access via URL however getting a 500 internal error and a Go To Dashboard option which doesn't work. Is there a naming convention I need to follow in order to install it?

Regards
Brendan

Denis Dulici   ( Admin )

Commented 4 years ago

Hello Brendan,

You can enable debug to see more details about the problem:

https://akaunting.com/docs/developer-manual/debug

Regards

Mirko   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Same error on flesh install, cant install on server, 500 internal error, an loop go to dashboard

Mirko   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Is there any place where you can find information about the server configuration? what services, permissions, etc. are necessary to install and operate Akaunting.

The installation process and errors are really frustrating.

Scott Apthorp   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

In /var/www/akaunting/resources/views/partials/form/file_group.blade.php it appears that the mime_type is undefined when you try to create the first invoice. I am trying to trace it back, any help would be greatly appreciated.

@php
$attachment = \Plank\Mediable\Media::find($value);

$attachments[] = [
'id' => $attachment->id,
'name' => $attachment->filename . '.' . $attachment->extension,
'path' => route('uploads.get', $attachment->id),
'type' => $attachment->mime_type,
'size' => $attachment->size,
'downloadPath' => false,
];
@endphp

Scott Apthorp   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

After thinking about it and tracing for way too long the solution is bad data in the data base, apparently the wizard needs fixed but here is a work around that resolves the issue for now. The logo company.logo is a non-existent record for the first company and following companies have an undefined record.

From a command line:
mysql -u [user] -p
use akauntingdb
delete from `0nz_settings` where `key` = "company._prefix";
delete from `0nz_settings` where `key` = "company.logo";
quit

Scott Apthorp   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

By wizard I mean the add new company function on the Companies page reached via the Manage Companies drop down.

Eva Lyra   ( User )

Commented 5 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about the server error you're facing. For a quick resolution, consider upgrading your hosting. Have you thought about exploring options to buy a dedicated server? It often provides more stability and resources, helping eliminate such internal errors. If you need assistance or recommendations, feel free to ask!

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 8 of 8 discussions