Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Something went wrong

Gustavo Ferreira   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

When I updated to 1.1.7 something has been erased or something like that at my base table.


I saw the other topics, but none has answered my problem.


I went to .env and enabled the debbug mode and I got the following error exception;


"5/5) ErrorException


SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'chavesea_akau203.akpb_media' doesn't exist (SQL: select `akpb_media`.*, `akpb_mediables`.`mediable_id` as `pivot_mediable_id`, `akpb_mediables`.`media_id` as `pivot_media_id`, `akpb_mediables`.`tag` as `pivot_tag`, `akpb_mediables`.`order` as `pivot_order` from `akpb_media` inner join `akpb_mediables` on `akpb_media`.`id` = `akpb_mediables`.`media_id` where `akpb_mediables`.`mediable_id` = 1 and `akpb_mediables`.`mediable_type` = users order by `order` asc) (View: sgfe/resources/views/partials/admin/header.blade.php) (View: sgfe/resources/views/partials/admin/header.blade.php) (View: sgfe/resources/views/partials/admin/header.blade.php)"

Ahmet Kurucan   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

This is the only solution:


https://akaunting.com/forum/discussion/announcements/problem-after-117-118-update

Gustavo Ferreira   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

I tried that, but it didn't work. I'll restore the data to last version and then update. Thanks

Denis Duliçi   ( Admin )

Commented 4 years ago

Please, check that post again.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 4 of 4 discussions