Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Update 2.0.26 to 2.1.0 stopped at 60%

Dirk Schiemenz   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Hi
My update runs to 60%. "Copying Akaunting 2.0.27 files" looks it finished the task, but doesn't switch to the next one.
No entry in the log file. It runs and runs at 60% but nothing happens.

Any recommendations?

Commented 3 years ago

If I try to reload and login after 10 hours. No login page, nothing. The log file has no entries.

Donald McMorris   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

Is there a permissions issue with the files? Seems odd that the log file is empty if you've had /any/ progress in the upgrade. It almost sounds like there's permissions to create files (I mean, before it can copy the files, it needs to download them), but perhaps not overwrite/append/replace?

Commented 3 years ago

Hi Donald,
I had an issue with the php memory size before and the log file had entries. The upload process has no issues and it seem that I have new installation files everywhere with the time stamp of update time.
Which permissions are needed for this action? Which step should the update process proceed after copying the files?

Commented 3 years ago

Hi Donald
I managed to install update 2.0.27. The multi php setting on my shared server deosn't work. I switched to php selector and php7.4 on my Interserver cpanel and could manage to run the update from 2.0.26 to 2.0.27. Now I started the update to 2.1.0 and let see what happens. Looks it needs very long, the screen stays now for one hour.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 5 of 5 discussions