Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Update 2.03 Not working on My server

Hostnali Webhost   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hello, I updated to the latest version and for some reason I am unable to log in. Is there any way I can roll back to previous version or do a fresh install and get my data back. I have access to Cpanel, error log showing something like ;

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Route [] not defined. in /home/erp.mydomain.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:420

Someone help please

Alejandro Schulz   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi, i updated to the lastest version, and got the same error. Unable to log in. And after try login, if manualy try access to home url result in a HTTP ERROR 500.

error_log archive says:

27-Feb-2020 15:57:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Route [] not defined. in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/admin/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/UrlGenerator.php:420

This appears to be related to Laravel framework malfunction, in some server php version/configuration, or inactive functions.

Alejandro Schulz   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Hi Nadiya Mega, for updating problems try: https://akaunting.com/forum/discussion/announcements/akaunting-203-update

after log-in at your akaunting panel, paste url: http://your-akaunting-path.com/install/updates/update/core/2.0.3

This solves "updating problems", but you can fall in a 500 server error after install 2.0.3

If you do a daily use of your akaunting, its needs to reinstall previous version ( for example, I can install a 1.3.17 by Softaculous pre-installer on my server), and redirect .env archive to my previous databases and works fine (sometimes, a major update like akaunting 2.0 rebuild databases and make it incompatible with previous versions! fortunately not at this case).

Marcos Souza   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Alejandro Schulz,

I updated version 1.3.18 to version 2.0.3 directly from the application and I can't access it, even trying the link above, nothing happens.

Vittorio Genritorri   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

I have same issue, I can't log in either. The link you provide only works AFTER you log in, we can't even log in.

Steven Craig   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

Same issue here

Steven Craig   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

The issue is during the upgrade the DB changed did not happen, for example, this specific error is caused by the column landing_page with the default value of dashboard not being in the users table. To php error, I ran the following and now I can login and access the app. Although im still getting a 500 server error when I click on the updates icon at the top right since it has a yellow mark on the icon.

php /path/to/akaunting/artisan update:db

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 7 of 7 discussions