Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

update error 1.13.18 to 2.0.3

Khan   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

after update i am unable to use software. i tried to restore back to old one but i failed. i have running business and i was using almost 2 years so lots of data.

now i only have old database.

can anyone guide me how can i import the whole data to 2.0.3 version new setup?

thank you in advance.

Muhannad Dar Nasser   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

I am facing the same issue, I updated the application to version 2+ but after that the registered users cannot login even my admin account could not login. it keeps saying that it cannot read name value of undefined. so I removed the old system and deleted the old database, and started a fresh new version, and when starting the installation it stops at the company name part. it gives me an error that it cannot read company_name of undefined and cannot register a new company to start using the app.

Thanks

Bret Watson   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

I'd recommend staying at 1.3.18... after spending a couple of hours I've decided v2 is not production ready... there is no sane upgrade path and basic function seem to no longer exist after the upgrade...

Maybe in 6 months there will be an upgrade path, but not now..

Jhay Pqb   ( User )

Commented 4 years ago

@ all try to change you php version to 7.3

Jamayne Cameron   ( User )

Commented 3 years ago

I needed to use php 7.2 and in the end had to update my DB using the command - Why oh Why don't they tell you this is possible. (Make sure you have a DB backup)

php /your/akaunting/folder/artisan update:db

Then used my old env file in the new folder.

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 5 of 5 discussions