Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Updating from 2.1.36 to 3.0 'parent_id' error

Sebastian Di Luise   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

Updating from within akaunting left me in a white html page no error, tried updating from commandline downloading 3.0 coping old .env file enabling debug=true, shows this:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'parent_id' in 'where clause' (SQL: select `id` from `oqg_categories` where `oqg_categories`.`type` = other and `oqg_categories`.`deleted_at` is null and `oqg_categories`.`company_id` = 1 and `parent_id` is null) (View: /home/u187024949/domains/egeek.com.ar/public_html/akaunting1/resources/views/common/dashboards/show.blade.php)

I Kadek Ariawan   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

You can try to add this column yourself

alter table oqg_categories add parent_id int unsigned null after enabled;
alter table oqg_categories add constraint oqg_categories_oqg_categories_id_fk foreign key (parent_id) references oqg_categories (id);

But anyway it means the update was not done correctly so you may have any other errors.

Commented 1 year ago

Thanks Eugene, I tried again today with 3.0.3, same error... so database might have broken again (will search a backup). After this error I tried from CLI to update:
php ./artisan update:all
Starting update...
Updating core...
The command php artisan update core 1 failed.

Exit Code: 1(General error)

Working directory: [here_my_install_dir]/public_html/akaunting1

Output:
================
Not able to get the latest version of core!

Error Output:
================

Not able to update core!

Will try again directly from CLI first, maybe some app/plugin installed left some dirt on the DB... will try to disable/delete app/plugin (I only have standard free apps from the Akaunting market)

Commented 1 year ago

Alzo, I find strange that in app update screen inside web... I get the button to update to 2.1.36 (from 2.1.35 I am now)... but there is no 2.1.36 in github...

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 4 of 4 discussions