Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Upgrade 2.1.13 Error: Page Not Found

Atet Sugiharto   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hello everyone,
I have update my Akaunting 2.1.12 to 2.1.13 from Dashboard but unfortunately it's come with error and whenever I try to login it show Page Not Found.
I try to download 2.1.13 and install it in another server, still the same error.
Please help !! since I could not do anything to login.

Tim Eden   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Having the exact same problem. Was logged in, told it to update and now showing Page Not Found error on (install_directory)/auth/login with a 'Go To Dashboard' button which goes nowhere. Please help!

Mark Rhyne   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Same issue here. Clearly will need to upload files manually. Can someone give a link or instructions on this as not to copy over config files etc.

Alex Hammerschmied   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Same here.
Please some help asap.

Atet Sugiharto   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

I have downgraded to 2.1.12 successfully.

You can download the source here https://github.com/akaunting/akaunting/releases/download/2.1.12/Akaunting_2.1.12-Stable.zip

Extract and copy + replace all files to your Akaunting dir.
And.... Hola it's working without any problem.

Let Wheeler   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

I spent yesterday to try to figure out what is happening. Unfortunately I have not fiend a resolution either. My situation is running Akaunting on shared hosting. This is what I tried:
1) upgrade from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13 ==> Dashboard error.

2) Upload 2.1.13-stable to another shared hosting account , unzip and install. Same problem.

3) Installed on my MacBook Pro by unzipping 2.1.13-stable and it installed fine on my MacBook.

4) Transferred MacBook Pro 2.1.13 that is running to shared hosting account and STILL the same 403 Dasboard page.

I set debug to true in .env but unfortunately that does not show either.

I hope there is somebody available to help us with this issue. If I find a resolution today I will post here.

Let Wheeler   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

I tried Scott Korvec post by removing APP_ENV=production from the .env file and it WORKS!!!!
Not sure why but it does work. I now have 2.1.13 working on my shared hosting account.

Credit goes to:
https://akaunting.com/forum/discussion/installation-update/app-envproduction-leads-to-404-error

Scott Korvek   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Well good that it works- but it shouldn't!. The .env example cites the production flag- which is standard Laravel process. We WANT a production hardened system....

Let Wheeler   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

I hope next update will correct this.

Melda Melda   ( User )

Commented 2 years ago

Hello,

Please, make sure you've set the "APP_URL" value in the .env file, located in the root directory of your Akaunting installation:

APP_URL=https://my-domain.com/installed-folder

Of course, "my-domain.com" and "installed-folder" depend on your installation.

Kind Regards,
Melda

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 10 of 13 discussions