Forum

Ask, reply and learn. Join the community of Akaunting.

New Discussion

Application Error 500

Armanzo Satriani   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

I have updated with the latest version.
But when I want to select the app to install, i got 500 internal server error.
Please help me to fix it.
Thank you

Franz Neumann   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

I have the exact same issue. I have gone through the logs and my error is about denied access to database for the user. The user has total permissions set.

Further, there's no such error in accessing the database when using any other functions in Ak. All else works fine.

Commented 1 year ago

Did you mean about All Previleges in Database User ?

Franz Neumann   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

Sorry, access privileges to the mysql database. This error reads:

production.ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'myusername'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

That said, I have a new error today after just checking to confirm the above:

production.ERROR: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting "elseif" or "else" or "endif"

Commented 1 year ago

i got this..

syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting "elseif" or "else" or "endif" (View: ......../resources/views/components/layouts/modules/show/information.blade.php) (View: ....../resources/views/components/layouts/modules/show/information.blade.php)

Franz Neumann   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

Yes, that's pretty much what I see as well with a few more lines of info.

] production.ERROR: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting "elseif" or "else" or "endif" (View: … /akaunting/resources/views/components/layouts/modules/show/information.blade.php) (View: … akaunting/resources/views/components/layouts/modules/show/information.blade.php) {"userId":1,"exception":"[object] (Illuminate\\View\\ViewException(code: 0): syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting \"elseif\" or \"else\" or \"endif\" (View: … akaunting/resources/views/components/layouts/modules/show/information.blade.php) (View: … akaunting/resources/views/components/layouts/modules/show/information.blade.php) at … akaunting/storage/framework/views/8e863263ccfc6fecfb7753bcdf7351bd394f5326.php:39)

Jordan Brown   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

I have same issue on Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS, PHP 8.0.14, nginx 1.18.0, MariaDB 15.1.

When clicking an app to install, it shows 500 error. The rest of Akaunting seems to work fine.

Mubasher Ali   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

Have a good day !
I have Error like this ZIP extension needs to be installed and loaded!
Could any one of you please guide me
Thanks

Franz Neumann   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

zip extension, like other PHP extensions, are installed via EasyApache4 (assuming you're using Apache). Click 'customize' then the PHP extensions option. This is via WHM and requires root access (assuming linux server).

That extension is installed on our server. So, that's not what's causing this particular error.

Franz Neumann   ( User )

Commented 1 year ago

I think I solved the issue.

I added a line at line 39 of information.blade.php (based on location posted above:

There are two "if" statements in information.blade.php and there was only one "endif" instruction. I added a second right after the other at the end and it now works.

The last three lines should look like:

Please login or register to leave a response.

Showing 1 to 10 of 19 discussions