The dashboard is the first thing you will see when entering Akaunting. The main function of the dashboard is to give the owner an overview of how the business is performing. Dashboard reports shows the accrued incomes and expenses, except Cash Flow chart. Here you can learn more about cash and accrual accounting.
Totals and charts are displayed under the default currency. Invoices, revenues, bills, and payments created under a different currency will be converted based on the currency rate at the time they were created.
- Totals: Sum up the income, expense and profit state of your business. They also show the upcoming (not paid) invoices/bills.
- Cash Flow: Shows the income, expense and profit in cash per day and/or month.
- Incomes By Category: A pie chart to show the distribution of incomes. Invoices are a shown as a category of itself.
- Expenses By Category: A pie chart to show the distribution of expenses. Bills are a shown as a category of itself.
- Account Balance: It shows the balance of each account you've added.
- Latest Incomes: A list that displays the last 5 incomes.
- Latest Expenses: A list that displays the last 5 expenses.
In the left side of there is a navigation menu. You can navigate between the Items, Incomes, Expenses, Banking, Reports, Settings and Apps. These sections will be explained in further detail in the following sections of the User Manual.