General settings page is located under Settings > General menu. On this page you can set up the settings for each company.
- Name: Company's name.
- Email: Company's email.
- Tax Number: The tax number to be used in invoices.
- Phone: Company's phone number.
- Address: The company address to be used in invoices.
- Logo: The company logo to be used in client portal, invoices etc.
- Date Format: The date format to be used everywhere.
- Data Seperator: The seperator of date format
- Time Zone: The time zone of company.
- Percent Position: Select the position of the percentage sign.
- Number Prefix: The word to be placed before the invoice number.
- Number Digit: The number of digits of invoice number.
- Next Number: The next invoice number.
- Logo: The company logo to be used in invoices.
- Default Account: The default account to be used when marking invoices/bills as paid.
- Protocol: Choose between sending mail to the host's email, or through an SMTP.
- Send Invoice Reminder: Send invoice reminder email to your customers.
- Send After Due Days: Enter the days after the due date to send the invoice reminder.
- Send Bill Reminder: Send bill reminder email to yourself.
- Send After Due Days: Enter the days after the due date to send the bill reminder.
- Cron Command: Copy the command and enter into your Cron Job system. Replace the path-to-akaunting part whith the full path where you've installed Akaunting. Contact your hosting provider to get further help about Cron.
- Hour To Run: Enter the hour you want the command to run.
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please edit this page.